Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Good morning and have a nice day ahead...


Donkey A :- My Owner Beats me a Lot.

Donkey B :- Why Don't you run away ?

Donkey A :- I wanted to.... But my future is really bright here...

Donkey B :- How ?

Donkey A :- When ever my owner's beautiful daughter comits a mischief, my owner warn's her by saying,
"I'll Marry you with donkey if you repeate any mischief....!"
That's why i'm still here........ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Keeping Hopes may not improve your future, but it will certainly reduce the pain of Today !!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

But I am not donkey. I am human being trying to become a deity. Don't want a stick everyday

Please share your 'experience in charity activities' or social activities to www.ForTheSociety.com ,it may inspires others to participate in similar kind of activities. Please mail the information to mail@forthesociety.com
My site was nominated for Best Entertainment Blog!