Tuesday, October 7, 2008

All about Money

Forward by samiksha kamath

I am going to say about the......... .
Money




It can buy a house


.
.
.

But not a home



It can buy a clock



But not time



It can buy you a position



But not respect



It can buy you a bed



But not sleep



It can buy you a book



But not knowledge



It can buy you medicine



But not health




It can buy you blood



But not life

So you see money isn't everything



And it often causes pain and suffering

I tell you this because I am your friend

And as your friend I want to

Take away your pain and suffering!!

So
Send me all your money



And I will suffer for you!


Cash only please!

After all, what are friends for, right??




I HOPE THIS MADE YOU SMILE!!! LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE!
START IMMEDIATELY SENDING YOUR TROUBLES (MONEY) .............. ....

0 comments:

Please share your 'experience in charity activities' or social activities to www.ForTheSociety.com ,it may inspires others to participate in similar kind of activities. Please mail the information to mail@forthesociety.com
My site was nominated for Best Entertainment Blog!