Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My Village - Good One

Source www.ForTheSociety.com
This is Srini. “forthesociety” is a very good thought where a lot of people can share their own experiences and others can get inspired . I too felt like sharing my own experiences after reading through few articles on “forthesociety” though they are very minor.

I am from Bibra, a small village in Adilabad Dist., AP, India. I completed my schooling at the primary school of the same village. My parents and brother still live there only. I am currently working as a software engineer at Hartford, CT, USA. I want to share couple of my contributions.

Click here for complete story

0 comments:

Please share your 'experience in charity activities' or social activities to www.ForTheSociety.com ,it may inspires others to participate in similar kind of activities. Please mail the information to mail@forthesociety.com
My site was nominated for Best Entertainment Blog!