Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My experience – Heart touching

Source : www.ForTheSociety.com

Hi! I am Nanda, a native of Hyderabad, India. I have a story to share with you. A true story that touched not just my heart but many around me. Those were my PG days in JNTU Anantapur. All the 29 members of our class were energetic and happy-go-lucky type. We were more than classmates.. we were like a family.. sharing each other's happiness and sorrow. We used to conduct so many group activities.. activities that inspired not just our juniors but the whole university and many more batches down the lane.

Click here for complete story

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really good concept.

Hats off to www.ForTheSociety.com

Please share your 'experience in charity activities' or social activities to www.ForTheSociety.com ,it may inspires others to participate in similar kind of activities. Please mail the information to mail@forthesociety.com
My site was nominated for Best Entertainment Blog!