Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A GOOD STORY!!-----sweet n small

Forwarded by Aditya
A Junior Software engineer, a Senior Software engineer and their Project
Manager are on their way to a meeting. On their way through a park, they
come across a wonder lamp. They rub the lamp and a ghost appears. The
ghost says, "Normally, one is granted three wishes but as you are three,
I will allow one wish each".

So the eager Junior Software engineer shouted, I want the first wish. I
want to be in the Bahamas, on a fast boat and have no worries.
"Pfufffff"
and he was gone.

Now the Senior Software engineer could not keep quiet and shouted " I
want to be in Florida with beautiful girls, plenty of food and
cocktails.
"Pfufffff" and he was also gone.

The Project Manager calmly said," I want these two idiots back in the
office after lunch at 1.30pm"

Moral of the story is: " Always allow the boss to speak first "

0 comments:

Please share your 'experience in charity activities' or social activities to www.ForTheSociety.com ,it may inspires others to participate in similar kind of activities. Please mail the information to mail@forthesociety.com
My site was nominated for Best Entertainment Blog!