Thursday, July 2, 2009

The Real Meaning of Words

Forward by Jogee, Fahmeeda

Love



Sorrow



Innocence


.
.
.

Departure



Pain



Solitude



Music



Respect



Compassion



Friendship



Patience



Stranger



Rescued



Best friends



Divine



"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass..
it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

one can not get back after a death..no your tears can get one back...and no your affection can get one back...

In life do behave with care to everyone because everyone is going to die and noone know when your death is at step ahead... True Love can wait after death also....

Today's Scripture

But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace to me
was not without effect. No, I worked harder than all of them--
yet not I, but the grace of God that was with me.
~~1 Corinthians 15:10 NIV


The Moment we break faith with one another the sea engulfes us and the light goes out.

~~~James Baldwin

4 comments:

Nadita Julka said...

brilliant mail

Unknown said...

awesome pics!!

Advisor said...

Left me spell bound.. a great work of creativity..

a2z4ubykd said...

an excllent work

Please share your 'experience in charity activities' or social activities to www.ForTheSociety.com ,it may inspires others to participate in similar kind of activities. Please mail the information to mail@forthesociety.com
My site was nominated for Best Entertainment Blog!