Friday, May 1, 2009

Cute Cats Acting Crazy

Forward by M.C



I told you a thousand times do not touch my toys for cats ….



Uhhh… A little help please? I have to work out more if i want to keep eating that IAMS cat food :p



What do you mean you are a real mouse? You mean you are not a cat toy?
.
.
.
.
.



What am I doing? What are you doing weirdo?



Nooooo I dont’s wanna take a bath, no bath for this tabby cat today…noooooooo



Yessss…I am the ruler of the universe



She said i have to wear the scarf if i want to play with those new toys for cats.



Pwizzzzz, just a little bit more…I promise I’ll sort all of my cat toys when I’m done



This is my corner…I don’t need no cat cradle

0 comments:

Please share your 'experience in charity activities' or social activities to www.ForTheSociety.com ,it may inspires others to participate in similar kind of activities. Please mail the information to mail@forthesociety.com
My site was nominated for Best Entertainment Blog!