Thursday, April 30, 2009

GOOD MORNING

Forward by RASHMIREKHA HATI



One fine day, all of us will get busy with our lives....
Long working hrs.........No chats.....
We wont even have time 4 ourselves.......
On such a day, u'll look outside your window, n see d good old memories flashing by.....
Wit a smile on ur face, n a tear in ur eye.......
U'll turn back 2 ur work, thinking, "I wish I cud go back......"

A warm hug 2 all those frenz, who helped me create such memories....
Thanks a ton 4 being frens!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello friend

Its not one fine day that I would say 'I wish I cud go back....' That has been the feeling always. There was never an intention to leave in the 1st place

Anonymous said...

that is 100% correct finally most of us feel MONEY/dollars matters !!

Unknown said...

Money matters but you can always make reasonable contribution

Please share your 'experience in charity activities' or social activities to www.ForTheSociety.com ,it may inspires others to participate in similar kind of activities. Please mail the information to mail@forthesociety.com
My site was nominated for Best Entertainment Blog!