Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Pictures - Taken Just At The Right Time

Forwarded by Venkat

Cheers

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I Can Fly.. I’m Superman I Tell You
And I’m Supermum But I Still Don’t Like This



Not This Time Big Guy

Hello Mr. Chin, I’m Mr. Bat

He’s Behind You!
Hey Wise Guy…Next Time I’ll Open The Champagne…D’ya Hear?
On Your Head Son


The End Of The Road

The Water’s Just Too Cold
What’s Under Here Then?
Stone Cold Mugger
Three Points!
Are They Looking?



Which Way Is Up?


Hmmm Hot Dogs… My Favorite

Hey! It Wasn’t Me OK?!

0 comments:

Please share your 'experience in charity activities' or social activities to www.ForTheSociety.com ,it may inspires others to participate in similar kind of activities. Please mail the information to mail@forthesociety.com
My site was nominated for Best Entertainment Blog!