Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Software Engineer Depression Life Cycle

Forwarde by SUBBARAO GUTTI


College Life


----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Campus Selection:

Campus Selection


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joining Date:
Our Interviewer… Seems to be Dedicated…and Serious
Join Date:

Call from Company HR to Join……
----------------------------------------------
Dilema:

Two Offers in Hand what to do…???? ……..

----------------------------------------------
Induction:

Same Guy Interviewer Ha ha feels lot relaxed…
----------------------------------------------
Project Allocation :

What is this..Seems Some thing is Wrong
----------------------------------------------
Team Introduction:

Things going bitter………………

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mentor :

Mentor Please help me…Night out's I am working 18 hrs a day.. …I got Screwed…
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Coding :
It Confirm …and Official …I am in a fix…Some One Please Help me out..Please… I am dying out of frustration and depression…


To : All My Brain Eaters, Blood Suckers , Head Ache sources, Boday Ache Providers, finally to Man Eaters..


Subject: Adieu
Importance : High

HI ALL,

I thank every one of you in name who made me like this..and today I am transformed from a College Hero ..to …Useless Zero..and all the Credit belongs to you.. I Sincearly request every one..not try to contact me again in my life…


I am Going to Himlayas in Search of MY MANAGERS BRAIN………….

No Thanks and No Regards,

Bye…

0 comments:

Please share your 'experience in charity activities' or social activities to www.ForTheSociety.com ,it may inspires others to participate in similar kind of activities. Please mail the information to mail@forthesociety.com
My site was nominated for Best Entertainment Blog!