Thursday, February 21, 2008

Feb 14 Lesson!!!!

Forwarded by Aditya!
"Youth is an Attitude, Not an Age"


I was like this


I saw a gal


she was like this...


but actually with out make-up she was like this even then i liked her


I liked her so much .I
told lot of lies to her example "u r soooo cute"

I promised her a lot..


I gave costly gifts on feb 14th.. like this...

I gave a shock like this when she accepted my proposal


I used to talk whole night and do this at office...





When ever I go with my gal friend , My friends Looke at me Like this


Then I gave a pose like this to them


Atlast my gal friend gave the roses to me like this..

i dont know what to do , So Started smoking...



Finally It Ended like this
........ ...............



So Be Careful Never Change Yourself, Alteast not for gals.

Never Be a Prisoner of your Past, Be an Architect of your Future.

0 comments:

Please share your 'experience in charity activities' or social activities to www.ForTheSociety.com ,it may inspires others to participate in similar kind of activities. Please mail the information to mail@forthesociety.com
My site was nominated for Best Entertainment Blog!